The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Death Eater Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

Death Eater Application Empty
PostSubject: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 am

This being Harry's fourth year of Hogwarts there have been more Death Eater sightings. Especially after the fiasco at the Quidditch World Cup. So, for those who are intimidated by this application, don't be! I am actually hoping to get A LOT of Death Eaters for this site.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Family History:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Please be sure to include WHY your character joined Voldemort...a real reason...none of that, "I just fell into it," rubbish please.
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am

Name: Dexter Vladescu

Appearance: A very handsome man, with distinguished features, despite his line of work he always keeps himself very clean and taken care of. He has dark hair that is always neatly combed or styled, and dark mischievous eyes that have women flock to him.

Character History: Dexter grew up in a sort of family business. His father ran a huge illegal drug cooperation. Helping, hopeless, addicts get their fix he was left the family business after his parents died. But Dexter did not shy away from his calling in life, he loved the idea of power and everything that came with it. And did he get it when he ran the drug trade. He has several members that work close with him, one of them also being a very close client. Echo Salander was and is one of his main squeezes when it comes to finances and harming people that had done him wrong.

Rosa Tareba had at one time been a client as well as dealer, one of his best. But the girl soon realized that she did not need him, or his drugs. Well once you are in....you are in for life, until Dexter decides to set you free. And the only way to gain your freedom is death.

He joined Voldemort at a young age, his promise for power alluring and addictive to him. The Dark Lord and him never really had much to do with one another, unless it came to money. The Dark Lord often asked for his connections in the world to aid with taking it over, but other than that he was a more neutral Death Eater.

Family History: Dexter's father was really his only parent. His mother was a drug addict that his father had found at one time desirable. His father, Leo Vladescu, embraced having a son, knowing that it would mean an heir to his drug empire. And he loved his son more than he could love anyone in this world. He taught him the art of dealing, but also how to be a gentleman. And for years life had been perfect for them. Until an auror got to close for comfort. He was convicted on murder charges and sent to Azkaban. Despite the fight put up to keep his father out of prison it could not be done, and Leo Vladescu died in Azkaban by death of the Dementor's Kiss.

RP Sample:

Dexter sighed as he continued down the street. He was supposed to meet Echo today, they had things to talk about. One of which being why she was fucking late with her payments. Vlad was running a damn business, he was getting tired of her being late. So he decided that he would have to make his methods a tad harsher. Sure she wouldn't appreciate it, but that was how he worked...and she knew that he cared about her...well, her money if that made sense. And she also knew Rosa.

Rosa, a dealer that knew EVERYTHING about his business and trade. She claimed not to know, and he was sure that he had obliviated her mind properly. But he had heard talk...talk that the young girl had severe nightmares. Nightmares of him and several nights where she had been forced to deal for him. The girl needed to be silenced, he refused to go down like the Vladescu before him...and he knew that Echo would help him keep her quiet.

"Hello Angel," he whispered, coming up to her from behind. "You are late with your payments again...let's chat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Name:

Lucius Malfoy

Appearance:

Cold blue eyes, long blonde hair, a rather superior look about him and most of the time he is dressed in green or black wizards robes, of course he is never seen without his snake cane used to conceal his wand as well as aiding his walking after an incident in Azkaban Prison.

Character History:

Lucius was good at school and was your stereotypical Slytherin, he was very manipulative and still is and he often got what he wanted through using his intellect and wit. He passed all his classes and later got married to his wife Narcissa who bore his son Draco, now he spends him time doing nothing really having gotten enough money through his previous job at the Ministry for Magic. His wife doesn't live with him and Draco at the mansion, and Lucius is single (mostly because Narcissa doesn't have a poster).

Family History:

Father: Abraxus Malfoy
Mother: Arlenia Malfoy
Spouse: None At The Moment
Children: Draco Malfoy

Why I Joined The Death Eaters:

I firmly believe that there is absolute shame in diluting our pure magical blood with that of Muggleborns, they can only worsen our heritage as the years go and if we continue to mate with them then there will be no true magical families left in the world. Mudbloods, need to be exterminated and all Blood Traitors along with them.

RP Sample:

Lucius walked into his house, looking around for the book that he had just been reading, sighing loudly he sat down on his green leather chair wondering where it could have got to. Deciding that he had best get on writing with the book or without he drew his quill from his desk and began to write.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Name: Cirquella Marie DeVille
Appearance: Long, dark brown hair, often magically curled. Hazel eyes contrasted with ivory skin. Roughly 5"5 with an average build
Character History: Cirquella is a nomad, loner, wanderer -- gypsy (for lack of a better term). She rarely stays in one place for too long, often disappearing before dawn with little trace of her stay. Perhaps she was once a daughter, maybe even a sister, but nobody knows for sure. People often believe she is a ghost, endlessly wandering around until she completes her final goal. Little do people know what she hides beneath the cloak and behind the empty eyes, but they feel it isn't good.
Family History: Many tales have been spun to make up for the girl's lack of history, all sharing the same base: her mother was a proper Pure Blood witch, bred with the best qualities, and her father a firm enforcer with a greedy ambition. As far as the tales go the girl in question had no siblings -- at least none that survived the strict upbringing.
RP Sample:

Cirquella wearily stumbled across uneven pavement, breathing heavily and nursing a bloody head. The events that had occured not only 3 hours ago rapidly repeated through her head, aiding to the formation of migraine. An unexpected obstacle cause her to stumble and fall, whacking her head off the pavement all the while. With a moan of pain Cirquella lied there cursing to hell, heaven, and the bloody purgatory. "How could I have been so foolish?, she mumbled to herself, "Allowing myself to get caught like that? I was raised better!". Slowly she got back to her feet, swaying along the way. "I will make my Father proud, even if it's the last thing I do.", Cirquella swore.

Little did Cirquella know that it jusy may be the last thing she does.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Name:

Lord Voldemort
He Who Must Not Be Named
You Know Who
The Dark Lord

Unsure but around 70.

Appearance:

Rather...snake like.

Character History:

Knew nothing of Hogwarts however I became one of the best students ever to attend during my stay there, never the less I wasn't how you would say a model pupil, what with releasing the Basalisk onto the unsuspecting Muggle populous. I suppose that depends on your perspective of 'good'. Naturally I was good as Slytherin's heir but when it came to compassion and friendliness I was hardly top student.

Family History:

Mother was a witch, father was a...Muggle. As you can probably tell, I'm not the proudest son.

RP Sample:

Voldemort looked idlelly around the room in which he found himself, he hated not being able to do his work himself and even worse than that he hated having to constantly rely on idiots like Wormtail to look after him. The incompetent fool. If he could have possibly done anything about it he would have returned to power years ago, he couldn't comprehend what Potter had done in order to make him loose his powers like that but he swore to himself that he would find out. He would.

Holding his wand loosely in his hand Voldemort pointed it at the smouldering logs in the fire and casts 'Incendio' his face remaining neutral as the new flames roared into life in the grate. You could speculate whether what he had was a face but it was preferable to sharing a body like he had done when he inhabited Quirrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Name:
Lalia Richardson

Appearance:
Blonde hair, brown eyes and very slender.

Character History:
Lalia was born in Frace and raised there for a few years of her life, until she was four years old then she was moved to England by her father after her mother was killed by Muggles in a mugging incident while she was out shopping. Being raised by her father alone left her greately changed, she became very quiet and isolated, to many strangers she was cold and unfriendly. However, if you manage to break past that outside she is a fierce friend, passionate and she is quite warm and friendly.

Family History:
Mother: Lucy Richardson (deceased)
Father: Alan Richardson
Siblings: None

RP Sample:
Lalia walked swiftly down the cool street, rain splashing in her face as she did so, she wanted to get to her house as quickly as she could, it was raining that horrible fine rain that soaked you to the bone and she didn't feel like catching yet another cold. She always seemed to catch some sort of illness. Sighing quietly she inserted the key into the rusted lock of the door, turning it slowly she walked briskly into the house, removing her wet trench coat and hanging it on a door frame. Her branded arm stood out clearly against her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eater Application   Death Eater Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Eater Application
Page 1 of 1