The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Shopping Ninja (Aiden)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
April Showers
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
April Showers

Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

April was amazing...now, she was really amazing. The delicate art of hacking her dad's computer, figuring out his credit card PIN and then signing off on a new hot tub for the backyard had all been part of her brilliant plan to get him back for leaving them for so long. Of course she knew that it wasn't justly his fault, but part of her just wanted to stick it to him just a bit...for old times. Smiling she watched as the delivery men set up her new baby, and had her sign off on it. It was the most expensive model the store offered and would do absolute wonders on her back. Her father had always said they needed one, but had never had the proper motivation to get one. Well she had just given him the worlds biggest incentive.

Going up into her bedroom she changed into her bathing suit and went outside. Her daddy was working late at the office, and her mother and sister Juney had gone to London for the weekend. They both had agreed on a Spa day and April had politely declined because she had some "studying" to do. She had worried about Gabby being home while this event took place, in case her father blew up while she was around...but the little one had made her own plans and was staying with her brother Ashton for two days. So everything had fallen together perfectly; all she had to do was wait for her father to come home and BOOM, the fireworks would start.

Draping her towel over one of the lawn chairs she lowered herself into the warm water and sighed. God, her father would be an idiot to send this gift back. But she knew that if he did keep it, he would probably ban her from ever using it again. Oh well...she supposed she would just deal with that when the time came up.

April
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Head of St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries: 41 yrs old
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Aiden just wanted sleep. No, he didn't just want sleep. He needed sleep. He wanted to kiss his girls, and then collapse in his bed for twelve hours. His shifts seemed to be getting longer and longer now that he was back in town and working. His trainees had really needed him when he was gone. Randall and Caleb had taken care of things rather well during his time away, but there was still quite a bit of work for him to do. And that was just at work. His home life was a similar story, but in different ways. He had a lot of work to do to fix things with April and June, but he couldn't just jump right in and fix it. They needed time with him, and the reassurance that he wasn't going anywhere for a while. And it was much easier said than done.

He set his coat down and sat on the couch, resting his head back and closing his eyes. But then the fact that his house was eerily calm was getting to him. There were no girls fighting, his wife wasn't yelling about the peanut butter, and the cat wasn't trying to jump on him and scratch his eyes out. He stood up and began looking around for them. All of the bedrooms were empty, as well as Celeste's studio, his study and the kitchen. So he decided to go out to the backyard. And that was when he saw it. And everything else seemed to melt away.

There was April, in a hot tub. But he knew for certain he had not owned a hot tub this morning. And now here it was, with his teenager enjoying the hot water altogether too much. There was no other explanation for it. She had purchased said hot tub. And the only way she could have done so was to use HIS money. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this angry. He closed his eyes and allowed the emotion to flow through him, and he began to pray. He prayed that he would not kill her. Now...spanking her until she could not sit...that he would do. The only problem was, that if he did it now, it would be done in anger, and he might hurt her more than discipline called for. He certainly did not want that. But he did need to show her how upset he was about this huge mistake.

He stalked over to her and reached out a hand, turning off the jets. He glared down at her, his hands shaking in anger.

"Any last words before I turn you over my knee and give you the spanking of a lifetime?"
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

April was frozen...okay, so maybe this idea had not been her best. She had thought that she would have time to regroup and come up with some snappy comebacks, but at the present moment she was scared so shitless that she could not think of a thing to say or do other than stare at him. The water sloshed around her, making her feel slightly sea sick...but then again that could be nerves. She had planned to brave it out when it came to this...maybe even laugh a bit, but it was clear that this was anything but funny and she was going to get her ass handed to her by her father in about a minute. So she just looked up at him, feeling her stomach flip and flop inside of her as her voice tried to find itself and make her reply known.

"Uhh...happy birthday?" she stuttered.

Ugh...she was doomed, he was going to slap her ass off and mount it on the wall of his office at St. Mungo's. Granted, she had a nice ass so she was sure it would be a lovely addition to his workplace, but she also admired it attached to her backside and she was NOT looking to get rid of it anytime soon.

"Umm..." she continued. "So...my last words...did I tell you that I love you? And that you are the most generous, forgiving, daddy in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm

“You forgot charming, handsome and incredibly talented. And yet somehow, I still don’t give a fuck about your excuses.”

Aiden shook his head as he glared down at her. He did not feel like joking about this situation. Not when she had specifically gone behind his back and ordered something that no doubt had cost a small fortune. And they had already had this discussion! He had told her now was not the time and that overall, it was a decision he would make with Celeste. She had completely undermined him, and she KNEW that it would piss him off! How in bloody Hell could she NOT know?!

“Get out, April Olivia. Now.”

His tone was like ice, completely opposite from the temperature of the water that his oldest had just been lounging in. Of course, he would keep the damn thing, he was too excited not to. And as soon as he had taken care of his daughter’s punishment, he was going to come out here and relax his muscles. But just because he was going to like the hot tub, it didn’t mean she had not gone behind his back to get it. And she would have to face the consequences for that choice.

“I want you upstairs and changed now. And you will wait in your room for me until I am ready. And April...” he said, his voice dripping with warning, “You do NOT want to argue with me right now. I am determined not to deal with you until I have calmed myself. Something we are both in dire need of.”
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

There were so many smartass comments she could have spouted off right then and there, and usually April had no problems just blurting out whatever popped into her head. However a couple of things came into play that she was grateful for, her father was letting her change...and she was in a WET bathing suit. If he was going to spank her, which she knew he was, it would have hurt a hell of a lot more in a wet bathing suit than it would have in dry pants. However she still wanted to make him boil...or boil over...but she decided that it would be best to leave this part until later. She did not want to be smacked.

"Yes sir," she grumbled. "I still think its a good asset...your going to appreciate it after this is over."

She smiled, knowing that she was really pushing her luck...she just could not help but want to smile through this. Of course she was terrified of her father when he got like this but it didn't change that this was fucking hilarious. Hopefully it would be worth her later ass beating.

"These jets do WONDERS on tension spots," April smirked. "I swear, after you are done kicking my ass you and I should spend some time in here...it might take away some of the burn."

Winking she hopped out of the hot tub and rushed into the house, as if to prevent her father's hand from reaching her ass before she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:17 am

Aiden glared after her and for one brief moment, he thought about changing his mind and punishing her now. He was well aware that she was pushing him on purpose, but for April that was nothing new. So he shook it off and once he was sure she was inside the house, he took a slow walk around the hot tub. It was beautiful in design and shape. His baby girl sure did have immaculate taste, as did he. He touched all of the dials, twisting and turning them to see how they worked. He could think of plenty of welcome magical additions he could add and enhance it even further. He would have to ponder that for a while.

With the jets on, this hot tub looked very enticing. He looked around to make sure that no neighbors were peering into his yard. It didn't usually happen, but he had to be sure. He turned toward the house and flicked his wand, locking April in her room. He needed to hold her there for about half an hour without interruption. He was going to try this bad boy out.

He stood in his backyard and stripped down to his boxer briefs. He easily stepped into the tub and moaned in satisfaction. God, this felt good! He closed his eyes and sinked down lower, allowing the steam to encompass himself.

"Well, April," he said to himself, completely relaxed. "You've outdone yourself this time, little girl. Daddy is in Heaven."

(OOC: Like the Aiden stripping scene? Lol, just for you...now I was thinking it'd be fun to bring Celeste in right about now, but I can always edit and add more passage of time to him actually going up to April. Lemme know. Smile Also if Celeste comes in, the water is probably too hot...I didn't think about that. Aiden can fix it and make it lukewarm for her.)
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Adult: Private Art/Music Teacher: 38 yrs old
Celeste Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:43 am

Celeste had come home early...it turned out what was supposed to be a relaxing day at the spa was everything but relaxing. Juney had gotten sick, not her usual sick, just on the lines of gorging herself on imported chocolates and throwing up all over her mummy sick. And Celeste had told her not to eat the chocolates to begin with. So after sending her daughter to bed, who still had a helluva stomach ache she set out to the backyard to find her husband. She was still wearing the shirt that Juney had puked on, but that was only because she was too tired and lazy to change out of it.

Going out onto the deck her eyes widened when she saw Aiden in a very large, and very expensive hot tub. She had practically begged him to purchase one, but Celeste knew that her husband was too cheap to buy one on his own accord, which led her to believe that APRIL had been the one to buy it and her husband was begrudgingly enjoying it. Smirking she walked over to him and gently pulled her hands through his hair.

"Our daughter has her daddy's taste," she grinned. "Hey honey."

Gently she leaned to the side and kissed the side of his mouth. She had to watched herself because of the baby inside of her weighing her down a bit, but other than that she was perfectly capable of kissing her beloved's warm lips.

"So, Juney and I came home early," Celeste continued, moving in front of him so he could see the wonders parenthood could bring. "She snuck a very large box of imported, Italian, truffles by me and ate the entire thing."

Celeste shook her head and sighed.

"So she's in bed, and she will remain there for the rest of the evening. And from what I can see...April is about to get her ass handed to her as well? Damn, Aiden, this is something I didn't see coming. Do you think it's another cry for attention, or she was legitimately trying to fuck with you?"

Ruined Outfit
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Aiden smiled at his beautiful wife. Twenty years ago, he had no idea what their life would be like in the future. And now they had three daughters and two newborns on the way. And there was never a dull moment. But as of this moment, he was too relaxed to care. How could he honestly stay mad at April after getting such a nice moment? Of course, his bank account and credit would take a serious dive, and that was a very powerful reminder of the mistake she had made. But this hot water had gone far to calm him. He smiled at Celeste and moved over to the side of the hot tub she was standing near.

"Ruined shirt, huh?"

He smirked evilly and lifted himself on his knees in the hot tub so that he was level with her. He wrapped his wet arms around her, his chest touching hers, no doubt soaking her entire torso. But if her shirt was already ruined, it wouldn't matter. And if she kicked his ass, it would still be worth it. Especially after he placed his hands on her face and kissed her passionately. He loved the feel of her tongue against his and he didn't hesitate in holding her body even closer to his half-naked form.

"If you change while I go chat with April, we can come back here and I can fix the water so it is not too hot for our little ones. How does that sound, my beautiful angel? I will need some more relaxing after I talk to her, no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Adult: Private Art/Music Teacher: 38 yrs old
Celeste Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Celeste gasped as Aiden pulled her into his wet, strong, arms. Smiling she buried her tongue deep into his mouth and savored his essence. God, she loved Aiden. He was so sexy, and even after so many years of marriage they were both still deeply in love and had a large attraction to one another. Wrapping her arms loosely around his neck she almost yelled in protest when he pulled away. But when the suggestion of her joining him came into play she nodded with a smile and pulled her shirt off.

She used to be so skeptical about her tummy, but after having two other girls she knew that Aiden didn't mind looking at her overly extended belly. Gently as she could she kissed him once more and raced off to the house to get into her bathing suit. Even though she was willing to get into the hot tub with Aiden she as not willing to do so naked. Not with a sick little Juney in the house. Merlin only knew the kind of embarrassment they would endure if their little one wandered downstairs to catch her mummy and daddy snogging naked in a hot tub.

Chuckling at the very thought she waddled to her room and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

April sighed from her bed, what was taking her father so long!? She knew the hot tub had been a bad idea, why hadn't she gone for something even bigger?! She should have gone for the implants. Of course she would never get them, she could have used a mild swelling charm and made it LOOK like it did. And it would have just been a matter of forging the right documents here and there, and sending the order through on a false credit report. Of course, her father would not be so lenient with her....but at least she wouldn't have to wait!

April wasn't eager for the punishment she would no doubt endure, no, she wanted the time afterward. The time where her daddy would hold her and stroke her hair, and tell her that he still loved her even though she had done something incredibly stupid and selfish. That was what April liked about getting into trouble. Of course it didn't make sense to her father, but she was sure that if he had siblings he would understand. But April was at a loss with two parents that were both only children.

Crossing her arms over her chest she continued to wait, wondering why he was taking so long and if she could get his ass to move faster up the stairs! Maybe she could try sneaking out and he would see her, and come rushing upstairs. Granted, she didn't want her grounding to be any longer that it had to be. Nor did she want to have a paddling. She was hoping that this situationw ould not constitute as a paddling...but with her father one could never be certain.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Aiden watched his sexy wife go back into the house. He loved her body, whether she was pregnant or not, she was so attractive to him. He wished they could go on a honeymoon, since they hadn’t really gone on one when they had practically eloped. But he didn’t really want to leave his girls for an extended period of time right now, not after he had already been gone with Gabby. Plus, he couldn’t leave his job right now, not with the promotion. So dreams of a honeymoon would have to wait for a few months, at least. Maybe after the twins were a few months old, he could pay Randall and Shelby to watch their kids. Ugh...kids. He still had to deal with his oldest. He closed his eyes for another full minute, allowing the water to seep into his skin. Then he got up and grabbed his wand, performing a drying charm on himself and then slipping back into his pants and shirt. He rolled up his sleeves in preparation, then headed inside the house.

He stopped inside the house, right next to his study. Should he get the paddle or not? That was his major question. On the one hand, he was severely relaxed now and he didn’t even want to spank her at all. But on the other...she had put him into a major financial difficulty, just with this one decision. He had no doubt he could get out of it, but it would take some skill. He contemplated his decision just a bit more...it wouldn’t hurt April to sit nervously for a few more minutes...and then went in his study and grabbed the paddle. He might not use it, but as of right now, he was leaning toward it. What she had done was a big enough deal that she needed the harshness of the punishment. But perhaps if she was extremely sweet and apologetic, he might keep the paddle aside.

He walked into her room without knocking, and sat on her bed, looking sternly at her. He cleared his throat and patted the spot next to him, waiting for her to join him.

“You really dug yourself deep this time, little girl. You want to seriously tell me what you were thinking? Because I am at a loss.”

Aiden

Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 pm

April shrugged, she didn't know what her father wanted to say. She could tell him the truth, but that excuse had been used so often that she doubted her father would believe her anymore. Even though that WAS her reasoning she did not want to use it anymore. April always felt so pathetic when it came to getting her father to acknowledge her. When Elliot and her had gotten into a fight, it took her disrespecting him to get his attention. She did this just because she wanted some time, more time to be with him and have him hold her. But with the new promotion. Gabby's failing grade in math, and Juney getting ready for school next year....April was starting to fade from her father's vision once more.

Of course April believed that he loved her, she had always known that. She just felt that sometimes he needed a harsh reminder that she was still alive and that she needed him more than she let on. Oh well, tonight would be worth it in the end. He would spank her, make her cry, and then they would curl up on her bed and he would hold her for the rest of the night. And this one night would last a week for her before she had to either talk back to him or spend another large sum of money.

"I don't know..." she whispered, knowing that that was the response her father hated most.

All in all she didn't even know why he was so angry. The hot tub was wonderful and would help their family in the long run. Her father already looked less tense, if anything he should be thanking her for picking it out for him and taking the steps to get it. She wondered if Elliot would be interested going for a dip in it with her later...eh, she'd save that for next week. Nothing like a good old snog session in one's father's hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Aiden sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He had said he was at a loss as to why she had made such a rash decision, but he knew what this was about. He knew she was trying to gain his attention by behaving badly. God, when would she get it through her head that he loved her no matter what? She didn't need to misbehave just to get a little more of his time. Of course, she would get it no matter what now. But why couldn't she wait for him to express it on his own? He had recently taken June shopping just the two of them. He had even gone with Gabby a few time to pick out new books. And next, he was planning a full day for just him and his princess. But would she give him the benefit of the doubt for once? No...she had to go and buy a ridiculously expensive hot tub just so she could get him to punish her. All of his daughters seemed to do this to him. Didn't they realize he was going to get so stressed out over them that he would be pushed into an early grave? One week...that was all he asked for. One week with only work-related stress. Then he wouldn't mind what they could bring on the next week.

"April, you think I don't really know what's going on? I know you, love. I know that once again, you have painted me as the aloof father that has not given you enough of the attention that you so desperately crave. But how have I not given you enough attention? I talk to you every day! I kiss you, tell you I love you...I have even supported you with that boyfriend of yours, and now you have to go and PROVE that I care about you and what you do? I don't need these reminders, April! I know you exist...believe me. And no matter what you do, I will always love you. I will keep telling you that until the day that I die, because nothing has ever been more true."

He reached out a hand and grabbed hers, then pulled her into his arms. She would always be his baby, no matter what kinds of mischief she could pull off. And there would always be a piece of his heart that belonged to April and only April. But that didn't mean she wasn't about to get her little ass handed to her. He pulled back and placed his hands on her cheeks, looking intently into those gorgeous eyes of hers.

"I want to hear you talk right now. Because how apologetic and sweet you are right now will determine if I am going to use an implement or not. And you know as well as I do that you do NOT want me using that paddle."
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

April held onto her father and buried her face into his collar. She just wanted to hold onto him for a bit before her spanking. Wanted to savor the smell of his cologne and the feeling of his chin on top of her head. She just loved him so much, and she knew that he planned to spend time with her. She was just afraid. Afraid that one day her daddy would forget and leave her all alone. Feeling tears prick her green eyes once more she squeezed him tighter and let out a slow, shuddering, breath.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered. "I...I have the papers...if you want to send it back."

Sniffling once more she briefly looked up at her father and felt her lower lip quiver. His eyes looked so dark tonight, and hurt. She just could not stand to know that she had been the one to put that hurt there. Why did she always do this? It was almost like she couldn't help it! Like she had to be bad because it was just sheer habit for her now. Blinking she sent a lone tear down her pale cheek and hugged her father once more.

"I...I can send it back daddy..." she whispered. "If you want me to."

If her father liked it she supposed that was good, but she had all the necessary papers needed to send it back. And still being considered a minor under English law, she could always terminate the contract. Hiding her face in his shirt once more she felt tears slide down into the fabric.

"I...I'm just sorry daddy..." she whimpered. "I...I just...I'm so sorry daddy...I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Merlin, his little girl knew how to get to him. She had pretty much already melted him right here on the spot. How was he supposed to discipline her now? Even thinking of all the money she spent, it still didn't make him want to punish her. Besides, they were keeping the hot tub anyway. He just didn't appreciate the way she went about it. He held her close to him and rocked her back and forth.

"We aren't taking it back. We'll go over the paperwork together and transfer it to my name. But from now on, you do not go behind my back and buy ANYTHING, let alone something so bloody expensive. You got that?"

He kissed her forehead and held her tight for just a few more minutes. He didn't want to do what came next, but he knew that something had to be done. So he gently stood her up in front of him and looked up into her eyes.

"I am doing this because you have to have some sort of punishment for spending twenty thousand pounds without my knowledge or permission."

He reached back and gave her the hardest swat he had ever given her. But it was just one. That was all he had the heart to do before pulling her back into his arms.

"There now. All over, princess. Unless you decide to add a boat. Now that, I would most definitely support," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 am

April yelped loudly when her father's hand impacted her backside so hard, but she didn't dare make another peep afterwards. It had only been one, and that was enough for her. Her daddy was going soft in his old age, but she was grateful for it. She just loved him so much, and the fact that she had melted him that quickly proved that he still had his soft spot for his little Princess. Tears were still in her eyes and snuggling deeper into her father's chest she began to cry softly. It wasn't those big, crocodile tears, she usually shed after a swatting...but they were just as true and pain filled.

"I...I love you daddy," she whimpered. "I'm sorry...I'll try to stop...I know you remember me...I...I just...I can't always remember that myself!"

With tears still in her eyes she looked up at him and felt her chin begin to quiver. Her daddy had to understand at least a little bit what she was saying...even if April herself didn't. She knew that her father remembered her, knew that he loved her, but sometimes she just did not believe it. When she saw all of his love and affection going to the family members that were already home she felt shafted. She was gone for a week and her father always seemed so busy with other things. The two days she was home she wished he would dedicate his time to her. Even if it was just ONE of those days she would be happy...or she thought she would be happy.

However April also knew that when she did get to spend time with her father she always yearned for me. She always yearned for another hour, another day, another time. And then her and her father were right back where they started because she just didn't know how to express that to him properly.

"Daddy..." she whimpered. "Maybe...maybe I need counseling...maybe there is something wrong with me that I keep doing this."

Tears filled her emerald eyes once more and she let out a shuddering breath upon looking up at him.

"What...what if there's just something wrong with me, daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 am

Aiden sighed deeply and brushed his lips across his little girl's forehead in a soft kiss. He loved her deeply, but she was right. Things like this did need to stop happening if they wanted to discontinue this cycle of emotional pain and upheaval. They had had enough of that for one lifetime. He looked back and saw an entire bed behind them, so he took the opportunity to scoot back and lie down, then grabbed her wrist and brought her to lie down next to him. He immediately began stroking her hair out of her face and gently rubbing her arm. Then he looked back into those green eyes and began to pour his heart out to her once more.

"There is nothing wrong with you, my love. Well...let's put it this way. If there [i]is[/] something wrong with you, it is not your fault. And it is curable. You just love me, and you want to spend more time with me. I understand that. But guess what? Your sisters are the same way. They both believe that the only way I can show my love for them is by forgetting everyone else and spending time with them individually. But that's just unrealistic, and it's not really fair to me. I love each and every one of my girls, but I can't always spend personal time with each of you, even though I might want to."

And with his promotion, there was even less time. But he didn't understand why each and every one of his girls gave him the world's biggest guilt trip if he spent any time with their sister. They didn't see too far beyond themselves sometimes. But he wanted a day where he could take all three of them on a daddy/daughter date with all four of them together. That was what he wanted to do for his next day off.

"And even when it comes to my job," he began again, "I also spend so much time there because I love all of you. I want to be the best healer I can be to support my family, as well as fulfill my dream. I want you to know that I would drop everything for you and your sisters if I needed to, but I also stay at work because I need to do that as well. Am I making sense? I love you, but I cannot always be here whenever you want. But that also doesn't mean you need to try filling the gaps with misbehavior. If you are looking for a hobby, maybe you should start your internship. That would give us plenty of time together. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm

April felt her heart breaking a bit, but she didn't know why. It just sounded like she was playing second rate to his work once more. And because of this he wanted to drag her into healing as well. It almost made her resent him, but she didn't say so. Feeling more tears fill her eyes she briefly looked away and sniffled. Her father would say she was being selfish if she told him what she was really thinking. And then he would probably leave because he was so mad at her. Why couldn't he just send her to a Professional and be done with it? It was clear that no words of comfort would ever reassure her that she was anything more than a, second rate, daughter

Looking back at her father she tried to smile weakly, but it hurt her face and it made her throat feel like someone was clenching it shut. Making sure she had a handle on her emotions she nodded and swiped at her eyes. She didn't want her father to think that he was failing her, April just had trouble adjusting to sharing him so much. For six years of her life it had just been her and her daddy, and April missed those days. She missed when it had just been her, her mum, and daddy going to Italy or Paris. She missed those days when Juney had been a baby and her daddy could leave her mummy with her while they went ice skating.

Ice skating...Merlin, April couldn't even remember the last time her daddy and her had gone ice skating. That had been something April and her father did together...something that only they could do together. Her daddy had taken her out on the ice when she was very little and from then on it had been like fate. April loved the ice...or she used to...after falling through she wasn't sure she would ever get over her phobia and be able to skate again.

"I...I would love to intern there..." she whispered. "Really...that sounds...great..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Aiden surveyed his little girl's face, trying to figure out what was actually going on with her. He knew it was bull shit that she was excited about an internship, but he didn't know why. It was never his thought or intention for her to go into healing for his benefit. He wasn't even aware she had wanted to have such a career until Juney had spilled the beans. He was careful not to push too hard in case she had changed her mind, but he also knew that she would be one kick-ass healer. She was his daughter, after all. But right now, he was getting the feeling that it wasn't what she wanted to hear. God, sometimes he felt damned if he did spend enough time with her, damned if he didn't. He really just wanted to know what the hell she wanted from him, and then he could finally try being what she wanted him to be.

His eyes filled with unbidden tears and he had to blink them back quickly and close his eyes, before they could come and betray him. He always felt rather worthless when it came to his parenting ability. If it wasn't screwing up one of his children's lives by being at work too much, he was yelling at them until the vein in his forehead throbbed. Or tossing them over his knee and spanking them until their backsides were red. And yet, he knew his daughters still thought that the sun rose and set with him. Why was that? Why didn't they see how much of a fraud he was? How did he even deserve to still be called their father?

He opened his eyes again and reached out, gently stroking her cheek. He didn't want to see tears in her eyes anymore. He wanted to see her smile again. So he kissed her forehead and smiled softly, though he thought his voice was probably still filled with unspoken anguish.

"Let's forget about that internship, alright? Unless you really want to. Right now, I think I hear a hot tub calling for us, And I don't think we should wait any longer, princess."
Back to top Go down
April Showers
April Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

April snuggled her father and buried her face in his chest. She loved the way his shirt smelled, loved the way his arms wrapped protectively around her. God, she wished there was a way for her to prove to him just how much she loved him. She loved him so much that it hurt sometimes. And her father never could understand why the sun set and began with him and her eyes, he never saw the hero that April saw when she looked at him. April wanted him to see how wonderful he was, wanted to prove to him that he was the best father in the world in her eyes. She adored him so much. The thought of him not being in her life made her sick, the thought of her daddy leaving again with Gabby made her depressed.

"Oh daddy," she whimpered into his shirt. "Nothing is coming out right!"

Looking up at him she gently placed a hand to his cheek. He needed to shave again, otherwise mummy wouldn't kiss him until he did. She smiled gently, her mother claimed that when he had facial hair it gave her a rash to kiss him.

"I have so much I want to say to you," she cried. "So much to tell you how much you mean to me! How much I love you! But nothing ever comes out right! Nothing ever justifies how much....how much I need you!"

She sobbed loudly, burying her face into his chest once more.

"When you...you and Gabby were gone...I...I didn't know how I would survive!" she cried. "And...and we never go to talk about it! I just...I just missed you so much and...and I...I just...I can't have that happen again! I need you daddy, God, I need you!"

She looked up at him, tears falling down her cheeks in waterfalls.

"I...I know I have sisters...and...and they need you too..." she cried. "But...but sometimes...sometimes I just get selfish...I get selfish...but...but it's not because I think you are a bad daddy...I...I just love and need you so much. I can't have you gone again daddy...I can't wake up...and...and not see you!"

Covering her face with her hands she sobbed into her palms and tried to calm herself so her father would not drug her. She did want to go downstairs into the hot tub, but not before telling her daddy all of this stuff. He needed to know, he needed to believe that she loved him more than anything.

"D-d-don't drug me..." she whimpered. "I...I'm fine...I...I...I just need a minute..."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Aiden smiled softly as he held his baby girl in her arms. Not because he was amused at her tears...no, it was not that. It was because she had a heart that was so warm and tender, it tended to burst every once in a while. She was so afraid that he would drug her to get her to calm down. Well, in this moment, he was more of a mind to kiss her and hug her until she calmed. Leave it to April to nearly crash his credit into the ground, and then to have him like putty in her delicate hands moments later. Well, he would let himself be molded into whatever she wanted right now. He kissed her forehead and gently wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Shhh, my beautiful princess. No more tears. I know you love me...I love you too darling. No potions, no drugs. Just lie here with me and everything will be alright. I promise."

He held her close, hoping to sync their breathing together. And then he began singing softly in her ear. He wanted to give her the comfort he knew she needed. And he needed some comfort of his own. He closed his eyes and just let the moment take him. He knew there would be precious few moments for him and his April before she grew up and ended up moving out, probably with that boyfriend of hers. He felt tears come to his eyes as he held her closer to him and continued to sing. He didn't want to let her go. So for as long as he could, this was where he chose to be.

Song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Ninja (Aiden)   Shopping Ninja (Aiden) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Ninja (Aiden)
Page 1 of 1