The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Empty
PostSubject: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 am

Crimson was so nervous. She had just started dating one of the cutest boys in Slytherin house and she was currently getting ready for a date. Her heart kept thumping within her chest to the point that it was up in her throat, and more than once she feared that she might vomit. But right now she was trying to remain confident when it came to being with Tristan. He always said that she needed to stop doubting herself and tonight would be the night that she did so. Taking one last look in the mirror she sighed and adjusted her blond locks a bit. She hoped he did not mind the pink strip of hair, it was just something she had done on a whim and now she sort of regretted it. People told her she looked like a punk, and she wasn't sure if Tristan wanted to be with a punk

And she hoped that he didn't mind her dress either. Crimson didn't dress up, she usually just wore shorts or jeans. Rarely did she ever wear a dress, so she could only hope that he wouldn't mind her outfit of choice. God, she looked like a poverty case. What if he thought she was ugly and wanted to drop her right then and there? Feeling her lower lip quiver she quickly bit down on it and sighed. She hadn't even talked to Armistad about this date, hoping that he would just accept it and not worry. He was her father, but surely he wouldn't be so concerned about her that he would not let her date. Sitting down on her bed she waited, looking at the clock every once in a while to be sure that they were on schedule.

Crimson
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Adult: Adolescents Counselor: 23 yrs old
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Armistad had finished cooking dinner for himself, Echo and Crimson. He was still trying to control the feelings that he had for these two women in his life. With Crimson, he felt the protectiveness and love of a father. With Echo..... He smiled to himself. He'd had to admit to himself that he was more than attracted to her. He had fallen in love. He was hoping to have a household dinner and have the two women get to know each other better.

He looked at the table as he finished setting it. It was pretty nice if he said so himself. He took off the apron that was now making him feel rather silly, and turned to call them to the table, but thought that it would be better to not start bad habits of yelling through the house when it was just as easily taken care of by actually going to their rooms and knocking on the door.

He was halfway to Echo's door when he remembered that she wasn't home. She'd be back later, but at the moment, Armis thought that his plans were slightly deflated. Getting her and Crimson to spend some time getting to know each other was important to him. He wanted his daughter to know the woman that his heart had chosen for him better than just being someone that she lived with.

He continued on to Crimson's door and took a deep breath. He was still a little nervous with her at times, new to being a father, especially to an almost fully grown fifteen-year-old.

He knocked on her door and opened it, slowly peeking around the door in case she was not completely dressed. He found that she was, and was actually in a dress. The pink streak that she'd put in her hair was set off by the dark red fabric of the garment.

She was beautiful.

"Well," he said softly. "You look lovely. Why are you sitting here all dressed up?"

Armistad
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

Crimson blushed when Armistad came out of nowhere, she hoped that he would not mind her leaving for the evening. She knew that he had wanted her to eat supper with him and...that woman...but she just couldn't. She often ate supper with them, but she absolutely refused to say a word. Crimson did not trust her, she did not like her, but she knew that Armis loved her so that was why she put up with it. Looking to him and smiling gently she cleared her throat.

"Tristan and I have our first date," she grinned. "We are going to a club and possibly play a set."

That was something that had really driven this date home! Her and Tristan were going to sing together at a club for a ton of people! They were already making themselves available for talent agents and other bars! She was just so excited about performing with him that all nervousness seemed to float away.

"Sorry about dinner," she sighed. "If you want I can clean up everything when I get back. I know you usually cook for us."
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Armistad was slightly surprised. Crimson had a date? That was wonderful! It meant that she was finally opening up to new experiences and people. The fact that she was going out with a boy made him feel a little protective of her, but he would meet the boy before he would let his daughter out of the house. He would insist on it. He wasn't going to make a pest of himself, but he felt that it was his right as her father.

"Crimson, I have to say that even though I am disappointed that you weren't planning on having dinner with me tonight, I am more than pleased that you have plans to go out. I only ask the few usual things a father would when his daughter goes out with a boy. I would want to meet him and learn a little bit about him. That's all. I'm not going to stop you from having a social life. In fact, I urge you to have one. I want you to have more of a life than I had. It's not good for anyone to stay cooped up in a house all the time."

He looked at the dress again and smiled as he moved across the room to sit next to her.

"Crimson, you look very beautiful, and I hope that Tristan realizes how wonderful you are."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 am

Crimson blushed, she just wasn't used to being complimented this way. She was happy that Armistad thought she was beautiful, but the point was that hardly any of that stuff was true. She was not beautiful, as a matter of fact Crimson thought she was one of the ugliest people in the world. And she held both those thoughts to be true...she was hideous in both personality and physical aspects. Why would anyone think she was beautiful or want her, she was nothing more than a hideous beast. And the more she looked at herself the more she felt judged and detested. This image that faced her was so heinous and imperfect! She just wanted to take her fist and SMASH it in! She didn't want to look at herself anymore, and she didn't want to hear lies about people thinking she was beautiful.

"I'm not beautiful," she whispered. "I don't even know why Tristan wants to go out with me."

She sighed and closing her eyes felt tears suddenly form under the lightly colored lids. She had tried to make herself look pretty, but it had all failed. She was nothing but a hideous pile of meat that God had stuck on the planet to plague it with disease. That was all she was, and that was all she would ever see herself to be. God...she didn't even want to go out now...she never wanted to leave her room. Who was she to torture Tristan with the company of something so horribly foul. Maybe calling him was the best idea. She could call him and tell him that she was sick...or maybe she could do something so bad in the next five seconds that Armistad would ground her and not let her go.

Crimson could not handle being a disappointment, she could not handle that. After living with it for so many years she felt choked off to the world. It was a darkness that consumed her from the inside and out. Disappointment, the thing that people forced down the throats of others, as if to kill them in a far more subtle way. She had lived with it for so many years, and hoped that she would be able to just become immune to it...but it turned out that nothing she did would ever make her immune to it. She would forever be a stranger to this...this horrible disease known as disappointment...not only in herself...but in the people around her as well.

He had not left yet, but she knew he would. She knew that Armistad would abandon her like all the others had. And if Tristan didn't tonight, he would leave her another night. With fresh tears in her eyes she blinked sending them down her face. Sniffling sadly she looked up at Armistad.

"I...I don't want to go out anymore..." she whimpered. "Just...just cancel it."
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Armis felt his heart drop. He didn't know who had told Crimson that she was ugly, but nothing could have been further from the truth. She was beautiful, she just had to believe that for herself. If she didn't, then nothing that he told her would make her think he was telling the truth.

He looked her over. She'd gone to a lot of trouble to look nice for Tristan, and now she was saying that she didn't want to go? It sort of defeated the purpose. He didn't want her to feel bad. She deserved to have some happiness in her life after all the crap she'd been through. Tristan had asked her out, he had to see that she was beautiful, inside as well as out.

Armistad had the feeling that she was just scared to let someone into her life that loved her, for fear that they would be taken away from her as soon as she did. He stood and took her hand, leading her to the mirror.

"Crimson Constantine you look at your relfection. Whoever told you that you are ugly and worthless was a fool. You are beautiful, and I don't think you really want to cancel your date. And for another thing, I'm not going to let you. You deserve to go out and have fun, and I believe that you will. And then when you come home, you can tell me all about it. I'm not going anywhere, so I will be here." He hugged her gently to keep from crumpling her dress.

"You're my daughter, Crimson. I just want you to be happy, but please, don't cancel this date because some ass told you that you aren't beautiful and don't deserve to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 am

Crimson sniffled and looked away. She knew that Armistad was just trying to be nice, but it wasn't working. She had been raised with the lowest form of self esteem. She knew that it could sometimes annoy people, but she just could not help it. She didn't see what Armistad saw in her, nor did she see what Tristan saw in her. Sighing she turned back to the reflection and bowed her head. She supposed that she could give it a chance, and if it didn't work out just steal a bottle of Fire-Whiskey and down that sucker for the pain.

"I'll go," she pouted. "But it'll probably just end up being a giant cluster fuck."

Sighing she went back to the mirror and began putting on more eyeliner. Granted her eyes were already fairly dark as it was, but Crimson had always been one to cake on the makeup before letting someone see her natural beauty. Armistad often said she wore too much but she never paid him any mind. She liked her makeup, no matter how dark or full it was.
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Armistad had to bite his lip when Crimson began putting on more eyeliner. He knew that since he had been attracted to Echo when she'd been wearing nearly as much, he now had no place to tell his daughter that she couldn't do the same without suffering some type of retaliation. But he did wish that both of them would let him see them without the enhancements, so his heart could get the image of what they really looked like.

He went to sit on his daughter's bed, waiting for her to finish with the makeup. He had to admit that it made her eyes appear larger, and for the most part, more luminous. But that was when she didn't have quite this much on.

He also thought that he shoudn't say too much more since she had decided that she wanted to go out again, even though it might end up being, as she'd put it, a 'cluster-fuck'. Armistad smiled briefly to himself, and rubbed the inside of his right arm absently. He hadn't told either of the women in his life about his tattoo just yet, he'd wanted it to heal completely, and since it had been done by a Muggle, he had known it could take a few days. He'd just worn long sleeves for that time, loose to keep them from sticking to his arm.

He looked at his watch as he caught himself rubbing the spot on his arm. He thought that Tristan would be due to arrive soon, and he should be downstairs to answer the door.

"Crim, what time is he picking you up, Lovely?"

Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Crimson shrugged, Tristan had said around sevenish, but that could have meant any time. It could have been seven o-clock, seven thirty, she had actually turned all of her clocks away from her because she had found herself counting the minutes until he arrived. She was so excited, but she was also very nervous. What if it turned out that he really didn't want to go out with her and he had just called this whole thing up to make her look like an idiot. She was so scared of that happening. More tears filled her eyes but she was quick to blink them away so Armistad would not notice.

"He said around seven...so he should be here soon," she said gently. "I hope he doesn't stand me up..."

Her last sentence came out soft and almost pleading. She did not want Tristan to stand her up. Nothing would hurt more than knowing that this had all been some horrible trick. If Tristan decided that he did not like her anymore, her heart would fall apart and she would die.

"Armis?" she asked gently. "Do...do you really think I'm pretty? What if Tristan thinks I'm ugly...what if he doesn't like me anymore? What...what if this was all just a lie?"
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Crimson was worried, that much was apparent to Armistad. He knew that she had to really like this boy to accept a request of a date from him. He didn't see how anyone could be so mean to hurt his daughter, but if anything happened to upset Crimson this evening, he was going to see that this boy paid, and dearly.

"Crimson, I don't know how anyone could pass by your beauty and not want to be with you. I'm sure that he was honest when he asked you out. You are very beautiful, and he had to see that. You cannot hide natural beauty, Love."

He looked around the room and saw that all of the clocks were facing the walls. He stood and went to the nearest one and saw that it was just past seven now. So Tristan wasn't late. He wasn't at the house yet, but he wasn't late. Armis would give him another ten minutes, to make it a quarter past the hour before he began to fume at the thought of someone daring to trifle with Crimson's heart.

"Well, Lovely, if you are ready for your date, I'll go down to answer the door, unless you would rather do that yourself?"

Any answer that she was about to give him was silenced by the sound of the front doorbell. Armistad smiled at her.

"I believe that he's here, Crimson."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
Slytherin
Tristan Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Tristan took a deep breath as he walked up the path to Crimson’s house. Or, at least, he hoped this was her house. It was rather big and somewhat intimidating. He supposed his own house was not much different. In fact, it probably was just as big. But considering the fact that his father had been the one to design and have it built, it didn’t seem as disconcerting. Also, he was here to pick up Crimson for their first date and that type of situation always created butterflies. What if she took one look at him and changed her mind? What if Armistad, her guardian, didn’t want to give his permission for this date? There were so many negative possibilities running through his mind that he would be surprised if he didn’t throw up in the bushes on the front lawn.

He rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. If he could get through these first awkward minutes, he could do anything. Then again, why should they be awkward? He was charismatic enough, right? Hell, they had enjoyed each other’s company enough the other night, right? He closed his eyes and pictured Crimson’s face and immediately smiled. As long as he had her around, he didn’t need to be nervous. He had also gotten quite the pep talk from his father beforehand, things that made him blush like using protection and all of that. His parents really seemed supportive, though. And that also helped calm his nerves.

As the door opened, he opened his eyes along with it, and smiled.

“Hello. I’m Tristan, is Crimson here?”

And then he saw her and he lost all power of speech. She was gorgeous. And her dress was fantastic and extremely sexy. His mouth ran dry and he found himself nodding at her stupidly. When he finally found his voice, it came out in a squeak and he blushed, clearing his throat in an attempt to recover.

“You look beautiful, Crims,” he said softly.

Tristan

Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Crimson's eyes widened when they wandered over Tristan, he looked so handsome to her and Crimson could not help but feel like a tramp in comparison. What in the world had she done to deserve such a handsome boyfriend. Looking at him she smiled weakly, her face turning a light shade of pink. She was so embarrassed, and she didn't even have a reason to feel that way yet. Tristan just had that habit of forcing butterflies into her stomach. Everyday she saw his warm smile and her heart melted. Walking, slowly, towards him she gently reached out and took his hand. They were going to have a wonderful evening and nothing would hinder or ruin it.

"I'm ready when you are Tristan."

Turning to Armistad she smiled gently, walking towards him hugged him. She knew that she didn't do stuff like that often, and she didn't always show her father how much she loved him...but she did love him. If it wasn't for Armistad she probably wouldn't be as happy as she was now...she would have still been going from Foster Home to Foster Home. Looking up at him she gently pecked his cheek before returning to Tristan's side.

"We'll be back around eleven Armis," she grinned. "Don't wait up."

Winking she gently took Tristan's arm and led him out onto the front lawn.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
Slytherin
Tristan Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 am

They had decided on going to a muggle club tonight, which meant driving. But that thought didn't really bother Tristan. He was brought up in a wizarding family, but they had never looked down on muggles. And even if he had tried, his father would have knocked him down a peg or two to teach him respect and manners. But it had never been a problem, especially with Tristan's love of music that transcended wizard/muggle boundaries.

So when he was given an old, classic car on his sixteenth birthday, he was beside himself with glee. And he had wasted no time in getting his license. He was sure Crimson would probably do the same thing. She wasn't a stranger to muggles and their way of life. He would even be willing to let her use his car for the test, he would just have to convince her it wasn't charity or anything. He just really wanted to give her anything and everything he could. She had not had the most charming life, and he had been privileged beyond most. He had not been wealthy, or anything. But having a loving home with a loving family to boot...that was something Crimson had not had until recently. And it truly put Tristan in his place to realize how naive about the real world he had truly been.

He went to his car and opened the passenger side for her, then he went around and got in his own door. When they were all situated and ready to go, he couldn't help but take her hand again and smile.

"Did I mention how breathtaking you are tonight? I'm serious. Please don't think I'm trying to disrespect you or anything, but you look damn sexy. I love everything about you tonight."

He leaned forward and placed his lips softly on hers, then his kiss became more insistent. He didn't want to ruin their night for her, but he could have stayed right here all night. He just wanted to be near her, he didn't mind the activity, or lack thereof. Doing nothing with Crimson was worth more than anything he could have done on his own.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Crimson smiled when she saw her beloved's car. God, was there anymore this boy could do to hypnotize her? He was so perfect in every single way and Crimson was damn certain that nothing he could ever do would make her fall out of love with him...Crimson loved him and was sure that without him her life would just be meaningless and void. Gently taking his hand as well she smiled gently as he softly kissed her. Kissing him back softly she worked her hands up to his hair. He was so handsome and every kiss was met with a minty, cool, breath.

"I love you..." she whispered against his lips, her nose gently caressing his.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to move from this car, even this spot seemed perfect for them. However she knew that Armistad wouldn't be too happy if they just sat out on the front lawn and made out the entire time. No, and Crimson wasn't sure she wanted him to come out and see them making out. So it was with a regrettable sigh that she broke the kiss and sat back in her seat.

"We need to go, Tristan," she said, still holding his hand. "Otherwise Armistad might have a cow."

Crimson doubted it though, Armistad didn't do shit to discipline her. He would lecture her or maybe try and lay on the guilt, but he never raised a hand to her or yelled...he just spoke to her and Crimson couldn't help but want to laugh at his tactics. Compared to all her other homes, Armistad's idea of punishment was a small slap on the wrist.

"Oh," she smiled gently facing him. "You never told me where we were going."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
Slytherin
Tristan Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:43 am

Tristan smiled as he started his car, but he took his girlfriend's hand and did not release it. Some people did not understand the connection between him and Crimson. They were very different by appearances. But if you looked beneath the surface, you would see two hearts just made for each other. And although Tristan was still getting to know Crimson, with all of her beautiful intricacies, he knew deep in his soul that they were meant to be together. He already loved her, and all he ever wanted to do was show her how much. He pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed her fingers as he drove out of her neighborhood.

"What are we doing tonight, you ask? Well...I figured that we would both enjoy hearing a little music, and possibly making some as well. So we're going to a muggle club to listen to an open mic night. And if you and I should feel so inclined, we can go sing as well."

He winked at her, then turned onto the highway that would lead them to muggle London. He was also hoping that they might stop at his house later so he could introduce Crimson to his parents. He wasn't sure how that would go, exactly, but he knew his mum and dad would be excited to meet the girl that had brightened his life so much. Tristan had thought he was happy and content with life before. But now that he had Crimson, he saw that he had been partially blind before knowing her. And now she was helping him see again.

"Do you know that I love you?" He said, glancing her way slightly, but still keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm serious, Crims. I don't think I've ever been so happy. So thank you," he smiled. He wasn't expecting anything in return, and that was how he knew he was completely in love. There were no judgements, no expectations. Just real, unadulterated love. And if it felt this good so soon, he couldn't wait to see what the future held.

(OOC: And in my twisted mind with this post, I am seeing some type of car accident. But I didn't want to do that without asking you. So...should they have a sweet date, or should we add some harsh drama?)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Crimson felt her cheeks turn pink and she gently held onto Tristan's hand. She would never see what he saw when he looked at her. All of these beautiful things he said about her, she could not help but think that he was talking about someone else. Someone far more deserving of his love then her. And sometimes she wouldn't respond to it...just because she was scared that he would take it all back if she did. Looking out the window she sighed and rested her head on the door.

She didn't know what to say to all the kindness he was showing her, so she just sat in silence and gently rubbing her thumb over the top of his hand. She hoped that he could sense how much she loved him. Crimson knew that she didn't say much, but she hoped her actions spoke louder then the words she didn't say. Her songs were all written for Tristan now...and she tried to play for them as much as often so he knew how much she loved him...but sometimes she was scared that he would yearn for someone more open, more loving, more verbal.

"I love you too..." she said softly, still holding his hand, lovingly in her own. "I hope you know that..."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
Slytherin
Tristan Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:20 am

Tristan nodded and kissed her hand softly, then pulled off the highway toward the small club they were headed to.

"I do know you love me. I'm lucky, what can I say?"

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the club once they were in the right area of town. And Tristan knew this part of London well. He had played many a night at these restaurants, just hoping to be discovered. His mother didn't really like him doing that. She wanted him to focus on school, especially since he was almost done. But he continually reminded her that he didn't give a shit about school because his future was to be with music and nothing else. And then she would usually smack him for using the word 'shit' and they would be back at square one. He knew she loved him, and that she was only concerned for him. But a little more faith in his musical ability was all he asked for.

He walked to the entrance with Crimson's beautiful hand in his. For all her facade about toughness, she sure had the world's most delicate hands. Or at least Tristan thought so. And he absolutely loved her look. He couldn't take his eyes off her very sexy tights. He had to remind himself that this was their first date, and he would never take advantage of her. But if she wanted to go out to the car and get into it, or go find a little hotel room for a bit, he would not argue. Then again, a sweet date would be a good idea. They loved each other, but they still needed to open up to one another more. There were plenty of things that they both could have shared with one another.

He brought his girlfriend over to a table and ordered some wine. He didn't want to break too many rules or anything, but he figured a glass or two for his underage beauty would be alright.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to get you drunk," he said with a wink. "Although, a little foreplay under the table would be fun."

He placed a hand gently on her knee, but he kept it there. He was determined to be a gentleman until prompted otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)   Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our First Date (Tristan/Armistad)
Page 1 of 1